OUR CLEANING GUIDELINES
We always want you to feel at home at Max Brown. When you stay with us, know that we are doing everything we can to make you feel healthy and safe, because your comfort is our main goal. You can read how we’re keeping our hotels clean and you safe below, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We’re always here for you.
– Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments. Our hotel manager and the entire hotel team are on site to ensure that these guidelines are followed.
– Please wear an FFP2 mask in all public areas.
– We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, dining surfaces and seating areas.
– We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
– Payments by credit card are preferred.
– We try to have as little of close contact with our guests as possible to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to please adhere to the social distancing measures of 1 meter to do the same.
– Please only ride our elevators with people you are rooming with.
– We encourage you to use the stairs.
– If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
– Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk.
– If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– Seating is done exclusively by our service team. Only seated guests can be served.
– An FFP2 mask must be worn when leaving the table. Only while seated at the table it does not have to be worn.
– Before entering the restaurant, please sanitize your hands at the station.
– Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation.
– The maximum per table in the indoor area is 8 people (adults) + children.
– Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
– We clean objects in the restaurant that we touch on a frequent basis. If you feel like you need an extra round of cleaning to feel more comfortable, please let us know.
For check-in, a valid ID (e.g. passport), valid negative Covid-19 test (see GREEN PASS section) and a valid credit card from all our guests is required.
We recommend that you use our express check-out option so you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Here’s how:
1. Inform our front desk at your earliest convenience if you’d like to opt into express check-out. A credit card is required for this option.
2. The evening before your departure, we will send you a copy of your invoice so you can verify your bill.
3. When you’re departing the hotel, drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby.
You can only check-in with a valid negative entry test or proof of vaccination.
Please note the following guidelines:
– Controlled self-test: validity period 24 hours
– Certified Antigen-test: validity period 48 hours
– Certified PCR test: validity period 72 hours
– Proof of vaccination from 22 days after first shot: validity period 3 months
– Proof of vaccination after complete vaccination: validity period 9 months
– Proof of infection (certified antibody test): Validity period 6 months
After expiration of the respective validity period, a valid proof must be presented again.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
If you are currently planning your stay with us, please check the existing travel regulations of the local government in the link below: