Things To Do in Spring
THINGS TO DO IN SPRING
There’s nothing quite like spring in our cities of Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Berlin and soon-to-be Vienna. Here are the best spring things going on.
To celebrate spring, get up to 20% off on your spring stay at Max Brown when you book with the code SPRINGUP here on our website.
And for more tips to our cities, check out our City Guides.
- Stroll through the Easter market outside Schönbrunn Palace.
- Get an Inbetwiener ice cream-cookie sandwich at Veganista.
- Have a beach day at Strandbar Hermann when it officially opens for the summer on 24 May 2019.
And go to Vienna’s Max Brown 7th District when it opens April 2019!
- Sit outside and have a beer at Brouwerij ‘t IJ.
- See a free show at Vondelpark Open Air Theatre (happening every weekend).
- Celebrate King’s Day with the city at the end of April.
- Take a stroll on Museum Island.
- Picnic at Tempelhofer Feld.
- Spend an afternoon at a beer garden. We recommend Café am neuen See.
- Explore over 40 museums during April’s Night of the Museums.
- Eat, drink and people watch at Markt am Carlsplatz.
- Stroll along the Rhine River and stop for a picnic.