Our Cleaning Guidelines
We always want you to feel at home at Max Brown. When you stay with us, know that we are doing everything we can to make you feel healthy and safe, because your comfort is our main goal. You can read how we’re keeping our hotels clean and you safe below, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We’re always here for you.
– Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments. Our General Managers and are hotel teams are there to aid everyone in following these guidelines.
– We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, gym, dining surfaces and seating areas.
– We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
– Payments by credit card are preferred.
– We try to have as little of close contact with our guests as possible to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to please adhere to the social distancing measures to do the same.
– Please only ride our elevators with people you are rooming with.
– We encourage you to use the stairs.
– If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
– Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk.
– If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– Before entering the restaurant, please sanitize your hands at the station.
– Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation.
– Only families are allowed to sit together at one table without keeping social distance. There’s a maximum of 4 adults (associated kids can join as well) per table.
– All guests must be seated at a table and will be seated by our team.
– Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
– We clean objects in the restaurant that we touch on a frequent basis. If you feel like you need an extra round of cleaning to feel more comfortable, please let us know.
We’re offering a pre-pay check-in procedure, where you pay by credit card. We’ll have your room key ready so you won’t need to waste any time checking in.
We recommend that you use our express check-out option so you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Here’s how:
1. Inform our front desk at your earliest convenience if you’d like to opt into express check-out. A credit card is required for this option.
2. The evening before your departure, we will send you a copy of your invoice so you can verify your bill.
3. When you’re departing the hotel, drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about the latest news, events and best rates.
Erfahre es als erster
Melde Dich für unseren Newsletter an, um stets über die neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen, sowie die besten Preise informiert zu sein.
WEES DE EERSTE DIE HET WEET
Meld je aan voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws, evenementen en de beste prijzen.
NON LASCIATEVI SFUGGIRE NULLA
Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere informato sulle ultime novità, eventi e migliori tariffe.
SOYEZ AU COURANT AVANT TOUT LE MONDE
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter pour rester informé des dernières nouvelles, événements et meilleurs tarifs.