Vienna Named 2022’s Most Liveable City
Vienna named 2022’s
most liveable city
Vienna recently reclaimed its ranking as 2022’s ‘most liveable city in the world’, and we couldn’t be happier to see the home of Max Brown 7th District getting more of the attention it deserves.
The thing about highly liveable cities is that they’re usually also great ones to visit, and Vienna is no exception – especially now, with plenty of options for keeping cool as things heat up.
Here, we’ve rounded up 10 *more* reasons to book your next visit to the Austrian capital now.
1. Sunset cruises down the Danube Canal, for dinner with delicious views.
2. Wine for days, with more wineries than any other capital city in the world.
3. The world’s oldest operating Weiner Riesenrad ferris wheel and surrounding Prater amusement park.
4. Many beaches to keep you cool during warmer months.
5. A reputation as one of the most dog-friendly cities in Europe.
6. Europe’s largest, incredibly impressive ‘MuseumsQuartier’, and 250+ museums and art collections across the city.
7. The Danube island, with everything from canoeing to nightclubs
8. Viennese ‘kipferl’, a pastry known as ‘the grandfather of the French croissant’.
9. Mozart’s hometown of Salzburg, just a daytrip’s distance away.
10. A stay at our cosy Max Brown 7th District, the perfect base for exploring reasons 1–9 (and beyond).
Ready to go?