Max Brown 7th District is collaborating with one of Israel’s most well-known chefs. Operating a stunning 15+ restaurants in cities like Tel Aviv, Melbourne, New York and Paris, he has conquered the restaurant-scene city by city for the past 11 years. Now he’s coming to Vienna. Imagine an all-day restaurant with a huge open kitchen counter, dishes that are suitable to be shared, a big cocktail bar, stimulating music and a menu based on the southern Mediterranean cuisine. We are recruiting an opening team to set-up, open and level his newest brainchild.
· Reporting to the head chef/sous chef
· To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time
· To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity
· To deputize in the sous chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so
· To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef and/or head chef
· To strive to study relevant subjects in preparation for future advancement
· Ensure all HACCP guidelines are being followed and practiced
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and professional chef de partie with relevant experience who wants to put this new restaurant and cocktail bar on the map. They are hands-on, amazing with the team, love the personal approach of an informal restaurant environment, can quickly establish credibility and respect and perform well at building strong working relationships.
· 4 years prior experience
· Dedication, commitment, discipline and a positive attitude
· Team spirit
· Flexible and hardworking
· Physically fit
· The ability to speak English
· Willingness to work and learn
Compensation & Benefits
Max Brown Hotels offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, training and development program and employee discounts. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
· Contribution for public transport
· Contribution for fitness center memberships
· Corporate benefits webpage with a lot of different discounts
· Employee discounts and Friends & Family Discounts in all hotels and restaurants of EHPC and The Entourage Group
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Romana Kovacova, Human Resources Officer at +43 (0) 676 3328591.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about the latest news, events and best rates.
Erfahre es als erster
Melde dich für unseren Newsletter an, um über die neuesten Nachrichten, Veranstaltungen und die besten Preise immer informiert zu sein.
WEES DE EERSTE DIE HET WEET
Meld je aan voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws, evenementen en de beste prijzen.